Additional ZK Learning Resources
Looking to dive deeper into ZK? Here are some of our favorite resources.
- ZK Whiteboard Sessions
- These whiteboard sessions are a fantastic way to learn about ZK. The first three lectures by Dan Boneh provide a great foundational understanding, on which the following lectures build, discussing more recent developments.
- Zero Knowledge Proofs MOOC
- A MOOC that covers zero knowledge proofs from first principles, all the way to modern industry topics.
- The 9th BIU Winter School on Cryptography - Zero Knowledge
- These lectures lay the theoretical foundations for zero knowledge - they are targeted towards academics and audiences with mathematical maturity.
- ZK Symposium
- A mix of applied and theoretical presentations from some of the top researchers and product builders in the zero knowledge space.
- Proofs, Arguments, and Zero Knowledge - Justin Thaler
- A comprehensive textbook on the theory of zero knowledge.